ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
Note: The cost for online registration is the same as mail-in registration. Memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The Harpeth Bicycle Club (HBC) exists to promote cycling in the greater Nashville area. Formed in 1997, the club has over 1000 members ranging from casual cyclist to ultra rider. Scheduled rides are offered 2-5 days per week depending on the weather. New riders are welcomed to join some of the best cyclists in Middle Tennessee who are willing to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for the sport. A variety of training clinics are offered to develop cycling performance and safety skills.
We ride year-round with peak season being April through October. Scheduled rides are offered on weekends in addition to evening rides on Tuesday and Thursday during peak season. Rides range from 15 to 100 miles in distance and vary in terrain and speed. Most rides have a ride leader that assures no one is left behind. New riders are always welcome and every attempt is made to accommodate all riding levels.
In addition to riding, the club has several social activities throughout the year. These include monthly First Friday gatherings, cookouts, bonfires, canoeing, hiking, camping, bike maintenance workshops and a rocking Christmas party.
Benefits of Membership:
- Participation in all scheduled rides, with ride leaders who map out special routes and ride “sweepers” for anyone who might need help along the way.
- Admittance to the Nashville Speedway at the club’s Tuesday night riding sessions (weather-permitting, closed July and August). The Speedway is Members-Only.
- Participation in all social activities planned by the club.
- Informative list services to keep you up to date on rides, activities, and cycling topics of interest.
- Training clinics during the year.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- If you have questions about your membership at any time, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to register and pay online. Even if you prefer to pay by mail, please register online, then simply don’t continue to navigate to the payment page and instead mail your check to the address below. If you wish to register and pay by mail, please print this form and mail it to:
Send your check and signed membership form (attached) to:
Harpeth Bicycle Club
P.O. Box 680802
Franklin, TN 37068-0802
See you on the road!