It was great to be able finally to open the Track! Those rides will continue until summer. And Saturday’s adventure down to Marcy Jo’s started a little chilly, but the day turned out to be almost as sweet as those huge cinnamon rolls. The more moderate terrain drove the average speeds up to the point thatRead more
It looks like a really nice spring weekend. Don’t miss our ride down to Marcy Jo’s on Saturday! Here’s the schedule: Saturday, March 21 – 9:00 A.M. – Page High School, 6281 Arno Road, Franklin – Roll Down to Marcy Jo’s! – By popular demand, this Saturday’s ride will begin over on the east sideRead more
We had 15-20 polar bears who braved the drizzle on Saturday and rode anyway! And then Sunday was the most gorgeous day in a long time, producing a full parking lot for the Pancake Ride! Many riders extended their time in the sunshine and joined one of the several groups that improvised longer routes! ItRead more
Become a Member
- Participation in all scheduled rides, with ride leaders who map out special routes and ride “sweepers” for anyone who might need help along the way.
- Participation in all social activities planned by the club.
- Informative list services to keep you up to date on rides, activities, and cycling topics of interest.
- Training clinics during the year.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Ability to purchase exclusive Harpeth Bike Club cycling apparel.