It looks like we’ll actually be able to do some riding this weekend! But the route originally announced for Saturday has been changed to a flatter and sunnier course to avoid any remaining slick spots from the recent snows and ice. We’ll do the Martin Mingo Meander on a warmer day! Here’s the revised schedule: Saturday,Read more
Can’t remember another week when all of our HBC rides were cancelled because of the weather! February has been rough, but this week takes us all the way to March, so maybe we will get some relief. The Track will again be closed this week due to the cold temperatures. But the weekend looks better, so theRead more
Become a Member
- Participation in all scheduled rides, with ride leaders who map out special routes and ride “sweepers” for anyone who might need help along the way.
- Participation in all social activities planned by the club.
- Informative list services to keep you up to date on rides, activities, and cycling topics of interest.
- Training clinics during the year.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Ability to purchase exclusive Harpeth Bike Club cycling apparel.