So, you guys ride bikes, right?
Sure, we do, however there’s a lot more to the Harpeth Bike Club than that. Along with the rides — usually four days a week during the summer season — there are social activities like First Fridays, our famous Christmas Party, the Fall Hiking Weekend, the Spring Kick-Off Picnic Ride, the End-of-the-Season Chilli Ride, and more. But there’s also …
- Tuesday nights at the Nashville Speedway — an easy night ride just south of downtown Nashville at a pace perfect for everyone
- Skills Clinics — learn how to be a better rider
- Ultra-Cycling — when “just” riding 100 miles isn’t enough
- Adaptive Athletes — the HBC has regular events for blind tandem stokers, Wounded Warriors, and more
- Tandem — newcomers to HBC rides are always surprised at how many of these “bicycles built for two” they see
- Lead a Ride Guidelines — got a great route to share? Here’s what you need to do to lead a ride for the Harpeth Bike Club.