Registration Dates, Times, Deadlines and Cost
Friday & Saturday Event Registration:
- For the Metric Century and the Century Rides
- $65 – Online now ’till April 30
- $75 – Online May 1 – May 31. (no t-shirt can be guaranteed after April 30)
- $85 – Online June 1 until day of event (no t-shirt)
- $50 – Online For the 44 mile ride on Saturday (no t-shirt can be guaranteed after April 30)
- $50 – Online Saturday Wellness Ride (no t-shirt can be guaranteed after April 30)
- Commemorative cycling jerseys and shorts by Hincapie Sportswear and Swiftwick socks for $10 are still available, but not for long!
- Only 10 RV hookups are available on-site. Reserve one when you register for the ride The Ag EXPO Center can not allow tent camping.
- On-site registration is available at Williamson County AG Center
- Friday, June 2 from 4:00 to 8:00 PM.
- Saturday, June 3 from 6:00 – 7:00 AM
So … you’re wondering what benefits and amenities you’ll receive as part of your registration, and what other great stuff we’ll have available? It’s OK to get excited. We are!
Included With Your Registration:
- 1st time we’ve offered: Wellness Ride 15 miles
- Classic routes of 44 miles, Metric Century (66 miles), Century (100 miles)
- Route maps and cue sheets with SAG support (coming soon)
- Roaming SAG vehicles – thanks Nissan!
- Ride ends at 3:00 PM. Plan your route accordingly.
- Rest stops provided about every 20 miles along ALL Saturday routes – water, electrolyte replacement drinks, and a variety of foods selected by our certified nutritionist will meet your energy needs.
- Bike mechanics at selected rest stops.
- Saturday Post Ride Lunch – It’s a little different this year. We will have a variety of options from 4 or more food vendors that are nutritional, hearty & designed for the athlete.
- High quality HRR T-shirt that you’ll actually wear. Performance fabric, great logo- if you register by midnight, April 30.
- KOM & QOM per age group in both the metric and century rides. We will have timing chips with segment and over all time limit. You can register for this Friday night or Saturday morning.
- Time chips available to all metric and century riders.
- Awards will be presented Saturday around 12:30 for metric riders and century awards will be presented around 1:30. Awards will include trophy and prize package plus bragging rights.
- The absolutely beautiful rolling hills, stone fences, the Harpeth River and charming farms found only in Tennessee!
- Please check in at the Williamson County Ag Ctr ( 4215 Long Lane, Franklin, TN 3706). Upon your arrival, come inside to register. You will be able to pick up your registration materials and pre-purchased items.
- RV Reservations – You will check in here too.
* All paid riders will be issued an official ride wrist band which must be worn during the event. Your rider packet will include a separate ticket for lunch (don’t lose it!) after the ride. *
Friday Ride Details:
Saturday Ride Details:
- Arrive early. 6:00 AM is a reasonable goal. If this is your first time, you’ll be surprised how much activity will already be under way.
- Ride starts at 7:00 AM sharp from the Williamson County Ag Center. Riders will be grouped by their planned distances. 100-mile group will start first, followed by the 66-milers and then 44-mile riders.
Other great amenities, services and fun stuff available but NOT included as part of your Registration Fee:
- Friday evening: Downtown Franklin Art Crawl
- Vendor Expo – Will be inside the Ag Ctr. Free admission. Register with each vendor for wonderful give-a-ways during our award ceremony.
- For Purchase
- 2017 Harpeth River Ride Jersey – We will also have a limited supply of jerseys on hand at the event for purchase.
- Limited Edition, water bottle. Can be purchased in advance for pick up at the event one for $20 or two for $35. They will be available at the event only if we don’t sell out with advance orders.
The Harpeth River Ride has partnered with PSE Event Housing to provide attendees/ groups with the best available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience.
Lowest Available Room Rates: View hotels and book online.
For a chance to win a complimentary room during your stay in Franklin please book your room reservation through the online hotel booking portal presented by Pse Event Housing. Each person booked with a partner hotel through Pse will be entered in a raffle to win one complimentary hotel night stay. Don’t wait, book now by clicking here. Also during your stay in Franklin, Tennessee we hope you’ll find time to experience the Great American Main Street in historic downtown, which is home to a 17-block area lined with live music, shopping, and award-winning restaurants. Historic Franklin welcomes you to our beautiful city, we know you’ll find a unique way to relax and enjoy your stay. Learn more at www.visitfranklin.com.
Book by Phone: 888-417-6446