Sunday, April 28 – 9:00 A.M. until 12:00 Noon – Skills Training Clinic! – Ravenwood High School, 1724 Wilson Pike, Brentwood 37027 – Park in the front lot –
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. THE CLINIC IS FULLY BOOKED!
There is nothing more exhilarating than riding in a group of riders on an open road, at speed, close together! Then suddenly something changes. Wouldn’t it be nice if you were already prepared and knew the riders with you would act accordingly? This class is designed to prepare you and your fellow HBC riders with proven drills for many of the situations we encounter on the road. You must be an HBC member to participate. This is not a beginners class! This clinic is for riders who want to ride better in a group or are ready to start group riding.
- RIDING LANES – We’ll review and discuss the 3 lanes on a public road
- GROUP RIDING SKILLS – The protocols that make group riding safer, more predictable, and more fun for you and your fellow riders
- CONTACT SKILLS – The 4-step process to get you prepared for any contact on the road
- CORNERING SKILLS – Experience from experts on the best way to approach and make corners
- PACELINE SKILLS – Learn and practice the long-lost arts of Single, Double, and Rotating Pacelines
Your participation in this clinic will help make the HBC the safest, most respected group of riders in Tennessee! After the clinic is concluded at noon, you may join Regina for a Cycle-Lite ride. Or grab a bite to eat and join Tom for a 47-mile eastside ride at 1:30.